What figure sizes can you produce?
- We can produce figures from 4cm to 15cm tall.
Can you supply figures painted?
- Figures are supplied unpainted, although painting can be arranged at cost if required.
How long does a scan take?
- Our scanning process takes about five minutes. During this time the model stays perfectly still whilst we work around them with a hand held scanner.
Can we see the scan on the day?
- After each scan we render the model so that you can view it immediately. Only when you are happy with the scan do we take it forward for production.
How do we receive our figures?
- Figures are sent out via the Royal Mail in a sturdy box and wrapped to prevent any transit damage. Collection from us in Maidstone is also possible.
What does it cost?
- Costs vary depending on the size and number of figures required. Initial scanning and 3d file production is charged at £50 per person. Figures are then costed depending on size and quantity.
How long does it take to produce the figure after scanning?
- We normally aim to produce figures within two weeks of scanning. This can vary depending on the numbers and size required and the workload at the time. If you have a specific timescale, please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
How much detail will the scan see?
- The scanning process usually collects 2 million points of data per person. Its great at picking up body shape, hair, facial features and the lovely flowing lines of a wedding dress. Very fine detail may be omitted whilst semi-translucent material (such as veils) will not be picked up by the scanner.
Where do we go for a custom scan?
- We have access to a studio near Maidstone, Kent. However we are sometimes able to visit other locations including you home. Please contact us with your requirements to get a quote.